Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
- Yield 6 servings
A low-calorie, nonfat soup that's a good source of Vitamin C and beta-carotene.
Here's a fruity twist to gazpacho that makes a great lunch with a sandwich. Serve in chilled mugs for a first course.
- 1 (11 1/2-ounce) can tomato juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup chopped peaches
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, garnish
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse four times or until combined but not smooth. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, if time permits.