- Yield 12-16 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sifted confectioners sugar
- 5 cups crushed pineapple, well drained
- 4 ounces dessert topping mix (Dream Whip)
- Mix crumbs and butter, reserving 4 tablespoons for garnish. Press on bottom of 81/2×11 inch cake pan. Chill.
- Whip cream cheese and sugar until fluffy; stir in well-drained pineapple. (5 cups is equal to 2 (1 lb. 4 1/2 oz.) cans of pineapple. Be sure to drain very well. before use.)
- Prepare dessert topping according to package directions; fold into pineapple mixture.
- Spread mixture over chilled crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Chill well.