- Yield 24 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Mixed fruits top tiny squares of toasted bread.
- 6 -- King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- -- olive oil
- 1 -- mango, cut in 1/2-inch dice (about 1 cup)*
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 -- avocado, cut in 1/2-inch dice (about 1 cup)*
- 1 -- lime
Trim off dome of each roll then cut horizontally into 4 equal layers. Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 7-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
Combine next 5 ingredients in bowl. Squeeze juice of 1 lime over ingredients. Toss to coat well. Chill about 1 hour.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon salsa on each toasted bread square.