Triple Berry Smoothie
- Yield: 3 3/4 cups
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
Add a scoop of whey powder, available in most large grocery stores and natural food stores, for a protein boost.
- 1cup organic plain yogurt
- 1cup water
- 1/4cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2cup frozen raspberries
- 1tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Combine the yogurt, water, and orange juice in a blender and process for a few seconds. Add the strawberries and process until well blended, then add the blueberries, raspberries, flaxseeds, and honey or maple syrup and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Used with permission from The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen: Nourishing, Big-Flavor Recipes for Cancer Treatment and Recovery, by Rebecca Katz