Tricolor Pasta Salad
- Yield: 8 servings
- 14ounces tricolor tortellini
- 1pound fresh or frozen chopped cauliflower, carrots and broccoli
- 12ounces fresh or frozen green peas
- 2-- (2-ounce) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 3/4cup (3-ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1teaspoon salt
- Cook the pasta in boiling water in a saucepan for 10 minutes; drain. Steam the cauliflower mixture and peas in a steamer; drain.
- Combine the pasta, vegetables and olives in a bowl and mix gently.
- Add the cheese, mayonnaise, pepper and salt to the pasta mixture and toss to combine. Serve warm or chilled.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of New Orleans’ Crescent City Moons, Dishes and Spoons (the Junior League of New Orleans, Louisiana, 2010).
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 216
- Fat 9.3g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 9mg
- Sodium 644mg
- Carbohydrate 26.7g
- Fiber 6.2g
- Sugars 4.7g
- Protein 7.6g