Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Copycat
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lime
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4cup chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 450F. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and rub with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Shred with forks or tear into bite sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, lime juice, honey, curry powder, ginger, and turmeric in a large bowl. Add carrots, raisins, chives, almonds, and shredded chicken. Stir to coat everything with the dressing.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.