Bright Green Door
- 2cups mayonnaise
- 4tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2tablespoons honey
- 8teaspoons sugar
- 1teaspoon poppy seeds
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 rotisserie chickens-shredded
- 2cups chopped celery
- 1 1/2cups Craisins
- 1 1/2cups pecan halves (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, sugar, salt and poppy seeds.
- Add chicken, celery, craisins and pecans to the mayonnaise mixture. Mix well until coated.
- Serve on lettuce or croissant rolls.
Originally appeared as Trader Joe’s Chicken Salad on Bright Green Door.