Parmesan Chicken Tenders from Town House
- Yield: 12 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 10 - 12
- 1 1/4pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3tablespoons fat-free milk
- 36 Keebler® Town House® Original crackers, crushed
- 1/2cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2teaspoon paprika
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 1/8teaspoon garlic powder
- 2tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3cup honey-Dijon mustard, barbecue sauce or ranch salad dressing
- Cut chicken breasts lengthwise into 12 strips. Set aside.
- In shallow dish, combine egg and milk. In another shallow dish, combine Keebler Town House Original crackers, Parmesan cheese, paprika, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in butter.
- Dip chicken pieces, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off. Roll in crumb mixture until well coated. Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or lined with foil. Bake at 400F for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
- Serve hot with honey-Dijon mustard as dipping sauce.
Plain Chicken Tenders: Prepare recipe as directed above, except increase the crushed crackers to 1 3/4 cups (about 42 crackers) and omit the Parmesan cheese.