Touchdown Taco Dip
- Yield servings
'I started making this dip for parties and get-togethers about 30 years ago. As my children were growing up, their friends always requested it. Now my grandchildren love it.'
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (14-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- large bag of corn chips
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Add refried beans, taco seasoning and water. Stir well and cook over over low heat until heated through.
2. Spread mixture in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Cover with sour cream. Pour salsa over sour scream. Cover with shredded lettuce, tomato, green onions and Mexican-style cheese. Serve with corn chips to dip.