Easy Tortilla Soup
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1-- (15-ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1-- chopped onion
- 4cups chicken broth
- 1-- garlic clove
- 2tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- -- tortilla chips, garnish
- Puree in a blender 1 (15-ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes (undrained), 1 chopped onion, 4 cups chicken broth, 1 garlic clove and 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro. Pour into a large saucepan. Add 2 to 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes. Garnish with tortilla chips. Makes 7 cups.
Recipe by Jo Marshall.