Tortilla Shrimp Bites
- Yield 50 pieces
These roll-ups are a low-fat party dish.
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- 10 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- In a bowl, blend the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add the green onions, chilies, chili powder, salt and pepper, and shrimp, mixing well. Place about 1/8 cup of the filling on one end of the tortilla and roll up, jelly-roll style. Place the rolled tortilla, seam side down, on a tray or baking dish. Refrigerated until ready to serve. Cut each tortilla into 5 pieces. Serve with toothpicks and salsa.