- Yield 1 servings
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup Mayo or Miracle Whip
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese - shredded
- 4 ounces Mozzarella Cheese - shredded
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing - dry
- 1 bunch Green Onions - sliced
- 1 -- Green Pepper - cut small pieces
- 1 can Black olives - small can
- 1 package Flour Tortillas - large
Blend together cream cheese and mayo with mixer or by hand until smooth. Add Hidden Valley Ranch mix and blend. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread a good amount on tortillas and roll up (Don’t need to coat whole tortilla because it’s rolled up).
Chill for 1 hour then slice into bite size pieces (about ¾ inch thick).
Serve with salsa or ranch dressing.