- 10 ounces tuna (tonno) in olive oil
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 -- lemon, juiced
Spread the arugula equally among four plates.
Top the arugula with 1/4 each of the following ingredients: tomatoes, garbanzo, celery, tuna(tonno).
Sprinkle all with pepper.
In a small bowl whisk olive oil, lemon juice and dijon mustard.
Drizzle each plate with the dressing.