- Yield 12 servings
I won First Place with this recipe for Tomato Cups. Everyone who makes it loves it.
- 1 can large biscuits
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella and cheddar blend)
- 1 10-ounce can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 10 bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Separate each biscuit into two or three layers. Lightly grease the cups of a 12-muffin tin.
- Place and press a biscuit layer evenly into each cup.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- Spoon filling on top of the biscuit layers. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
—Irene Tucker, Grenada, MS