Tomato and Cucumber Raita
- Yield 4 to 6 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 0 mins
This chutney-style side dish is a perfect grab-and-go salad.
This refreshing salad is in the style of an Indian raita or a Greek tzatziki, a chutney side dish.
- 1/2 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 to 6 butter lettuce cups
- Wash and dry tomatoes. Cut in half. Cut peeled cucumber into bite-size pieces.
- Combine yogurt, mint, lemon juice and salt. Mix well. Pour yogurt mixture over tomato mixture; toss. Place into washed lettuce cups.