Pasta with Tomatoes, Brie and Basil
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Brie, summer basil and garden-fresh tomatoes star in this quick-and-easy pasta dinner.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 -- garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes (about 1 pound), crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/8 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces short pasta (such as the little radiators), cooked and drained
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, room temperature, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup torn basil leaves
- Combine olive oil, garlic, and crushed tomatoes in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper. Toss in pasta, cheese and basil. Mix gently.