Tomato and Dill Salad
- Yield 2 servings
If you are not a blue cheese fan, use feta or goat cheese instead. Serve the tomatoes at room temperature to bring out their flavor.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes at room temperature, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 sprigs fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
- Arrange sliced tomatoes and onions on a large plate. Sprinkle with dill; drizzle with oil and vinegar. Distribute crumbled cheese over all. Season with salt and pepper.