Toffee Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 4ounces chocolate-covered toffee bars (about 3), chopped
- 1-- unbaked (9-inch) pie shell
- 4-- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1cup light corn syrup
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4cup (4 1/2-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Sprinkle the candy bars over the bottom of the pie shell. Mix the eggs, butter, corn syrup, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans. Pour into the pie shell. Bake at 350F for 50 to 55 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of he Junior Auxiliary of Rogers-Bentonville, Ark.