- Yield: 12 servings
- 1pound skinless boneless chicken cubes
- 1pound andoulle sausage sliced
- 28ounces caned diced tomatoes
- 1large onion diced
- 1large green pepper diced
- 1cup chopped celery
- 1cup chicken broth
- 2teaspoons dried oregano
- 2teaspoons dried parsley
- 2teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2teaspoon dried thyme
- 1pound frozen shrimp cooked no tail
- In a slow cooker, mix the chicken, sausage, tomatoes with juice, onion, green bell pepper, celery, and broth. Season with oregano, parsley, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, and thyme.
- Cover, and cook 7 to 8 hours on Low, or 3 to 4 hours on High. Stir in the shrimp during the last 30 minutes of cook time. Serve over rice.