- Yield: 16 servings
- 1/2cup espresso coffee
- 1/4cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 (8-ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 3/4cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2cups light frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3large egg whites
- 20 ladyfingers, split
- Cocoa for sprinkling
- In a small bowl, combine espresso coffee, 1 tablespoon sugar and coffee liqueur; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with confectioners’ sugar, beating until well blended. Fold in 1 cup frozen whipped topping.
- In another mixing bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form, add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- In a 9x9x2-inch dish, place a layer of the split ladyfingers across bottom of the dish. Drizzle with half the espresso mixture, half the cream cheese mixture, and repeat layers, beginning with split lady fingers and ending with cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping in a thin layer and sprinkle with cocoa. Refrigerate until well chilled.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 147
- Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 3.5g
- Cholesterol 57mg
- Sodium 102mg