- Yield: 8 servings
- 1cup (8-ounces) Wisconsin Mascarpone Cheese
- 1cup vanilla ice cream
- 2tablespoons milk
- 3cups chocolate ice cream
- 1cup brewed espresso or strong coffee, chilled
- 4teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 biscotti
- Place Mascarpone, vanilla ice cream and milk in blender container. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour mixture into bowl or pitcher; set aside.
- Place chocolate ice cream and espresso in blender container. Blend until smooth.
- Divide chocolate mixture evenly among 4 glasses. Top chocolate mixture with Mascarpone mixture.
- In small bowl, combine cocoa powder and confectioners’ sugar. Sift mixture evenly over each glass and garnish with a biscotti. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board