- Yield 6 servings
These mushrooms are a great low-fat side dish with beef.
- 1 tablespoon light stick margarine
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/3 cup Burgundy wine
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- Nelt margarine and saute peppers and onions over medium-low heat in a skillet for 4 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms, wine and garlic salt, and cook until wine is reduced, around 5 minutes.
- Add pepper to taste.