- Yield: 6 servings
- 1tablespoon light stick margarine
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1pound fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/3cup Burgundy wine
- 1/2teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- Nelt margarine and saute peppers and onions over medium-low heat in a skillet for 4 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms, wine and garlic salt, and cook until wine is reduced, around 5 minutes.
- Add pepper to taste.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 44
- Fat 1.3g
- Saturated Fat .2g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 220mg