High Cotton Food Photography
- 1 (9.5-ounce) package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Cups
- 1cup chopped strawberries
- 1tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1cup mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 5tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove pastry cups from package and break along scored lines. Place cups on an ungreased baking sheet with the circle cut-outs up. Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, press down into centers of hot pastry cups to create fillable centers.
- Combine strawberries and granulated sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Beat mascarpone, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, vanilla and lemon rind with a mixer until light and fluffy. Spoon mixture into the bottom of pastry cups; top with strawberry mixture. Sprinkle with remaining powdered sugar.
blog comments powered by
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 135
- Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 48mg
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Fiber 0.5g
- Protein 2g