Tilapia with Cucumber Radish Relish
- Yield 4 servings
The cucumber radish relish makes a great side dish on its own.
- 2/3 cup chopped, seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- pinch sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 -- (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Let stand at room temperature while preparing fish.
- Saute tilapia in margarine in a large skillet over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until fish just begins to flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer to serving plates. Spoon cucumber mixture over each serving.