Tilapia with Cucumber Radish Relish
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2/3cup chopped, seeded cucumber
- 1/2cup chopped radishes
- 1teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/4teaspoon dried tarragon
- pinch sugar
- 1/8teaspoon salt
- 4-- (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2tablespoons margarine
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Let stand at room temperature while preparing fish.
- Saute tilapia in margarine in a large skillet over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until fish just begins to flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer to serving plates. Spoon cucumber mixture over each serving.