Tilapia Ceviche with Mango
- Yield 6 servings
Refreshing and cool, this tilapia ceviche stars sweet mangos and and a touch of hot jalapenos.
- 4 -- (6-ounce) skinless tilapia fillets, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 -- 4ed onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 -- mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 -- jalapenos, finely chopped, seeds removed
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- -- Tortilla chips
- Place the tilapia in a medium bowl and mix with the orange, lemon and lime juices. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 1 hour. Drain the tilapia, discarding the marinade, and pat it dry with paper towels. Place it in a clean bowl, and if not serving immediately, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve or up to 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, onions, mangos, jalapeños and cilantro into the tilapia. Toss to coat and serve immediately.