Mark Boughton Photography / styling by Teresa Blackburn
- 3cups halved orange, yellow and red cherry tomatoes
- 1/2cup chopped fresh basil, oregano, thyme and parsley
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chicken Salad:
- 1 (12-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 boneless, chicken breasts, cooked and chilled
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/3cup mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2cup fresh basil leaves
- Large crunchy croutons
- To prepare tomatoes, combine all ingredients, toss gently, and set aside.
- To prepare chicken salad, combine artichokes, chicken, garlic and salt in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add mayonnaise and lemon juice and pulse until blended. Add basil and pulse until incorporated. The mixture should be creamy yet still a bit chunky.
- To serve, place a quarter of the tomato mixture on each of 4 plates. Place chicken salad alongside. Place croutons on plates.