Three Cheese Strata with Ham
- Yield: 8 servings
Some stratas benefit from an overnight soak, but this one doesn’t require that. The best thing is, it starts with onion rolls or buns available in the bakery section of the supermarket.
- 14ounces onion rolls, cubed (homemade or from the supermarket)
- 3ounces cubed country ham or ham
- 2ounces shredded Swiss, Gruyere, or Comte cheese
- 2ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2ounces grated Parmigiana Reggiano cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2cups 2% reduced fat milk
- Preheat oven to 375F. Butter a 9-inch deep- dish pie plate. 2. Place cubed rolls in pan. Top with ham and cheeses.
- Combine eggs, mustard and milk; whisk well. Pour over roll mixture.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes, until set and puffed. Let cool 10 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 330
- Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 130mg
- Sodium 800mg
- Carbohydrate 30g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 20g