Three Bean Soup
Mark Boughton/styling: Teresa Blackburn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 -- (14.5-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 -- (10-ounce) can tomatoes with green chiles (like Rotel)
- 2 -- (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 -- (15-ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven, then add onion, green and yellow peppers and cook until softened.
Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes with green chiles and drained beans. Cook until thoroughly heated.