- 1/2cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4cup white wine vinegar
- 2tablespoons peach preserves
- 1/4teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1large Vidalia onion, cut into thick slices
- 2large peaches, cut into halves
- 6ounces mesclun greens
- 6ounces arugula
- 1/2pound thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4ounces goat cheese, crumbled
blog comments powered by
- Combine oil, vinegar, preserves, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Heat grill.
- Brush onion slices with olive oil. Place on grill pan and grill, turning occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Break into rings and set aside. Brush peach halves with olive oil. Place on grill pan and grill, turning occasionally, until tender and caramelized, about 2 minutes. Slice each peach half into 4 pieces.
- Place greens and arugula in salad bowl. Top with bacon, onion rings, peach slices and crumbled goat cheese. Toss salad with half the vinaigrette and taste. Add more vinaigrette if desired.