The Other Meatballs and Spaghetti
- Yield 6 servings
Younger chefs can help mix pork meatball mixture by hand and shape into meatballs. Serve with garlic bread and leafy green salad.
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 4 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 -- egg
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 -- (28-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Mix together pork, bread crumbs, egg, onion and seasonings. Shape meat mixture into 3/4-inch diameter balls. Brown meatballs in large skillet over medium-high heat for about 5-10 minutes. Remove from pan. Heat marinara sauce in same skillet, add meatballs back to skillet. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes. Serve over hot spaghetti (or other pasta).