The Olympian Piadina
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- 1/3cup roasted garlic hummus
- 3tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2cup sliced California black olives
- 1/2cup coarsely chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1 (6.5-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3cup finely chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 (13.8-oune) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, stir together hummus, yogurt, and rosemary until well combined; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together olives, pepperoncini, artichoke, sun dried tomato, feta and romaine until well combined; set aside.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Coat a work surface with cornmeal or flour. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough pieces into 7-inch rounds, about 1/8-inch in thickness.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add a dough round; cook 2 minutes, or until golden brown, flip, and cook an additional 1 minute. Fold dough round over to form a pocket. Repeat process with remaining dough. Spread a generous amount of hummus mixture in the insides of bread pockets. Divide olive mixture into pockets, and serve.