The BEST Little Choco Cake Ever!
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2cups all purpose flour
- 3/4cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1cup sugar
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1cup buttermilk
- 1/2cup vegetable oil
- 2teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a 9"x2" round cake pan.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- To these ingredients add the buttermilk, oil and vanilla, and mix by hand.
- Place the batter into the pan and bake in middle of oven for 30 min, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes, then turn out of pan.