The Best Blueberry-Peach Pie
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1cup sugar
- 3tablespoons cornstarch
- 1cup water
- 1/4cup lemon-flavored gelatin
- 4cups peeled, sliced, fresh peaches
- 1pint fresh blueberries
- 1-- 9 inch baked pastry shell
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add gelatin, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Cool.
- Combine peaches and blueberries in a large bowl. Add gelatin mixture, folding gently.
- Spoon into prepared pastry shell.
- Cover and chill 1 hour or until set.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream.
- Served 6-8 people.