Thai Turkey Wraps
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1-- lime, zested and juiced
- 2tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2tablespoons green onion, minced
- 1tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 2tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1tablespoon brown sugar
- 1teaspoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 1teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2pound roasted turkey breast, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1-- soft loaf lavosh
- 4ounces carrots, julienned
- 4ounces cucumbers, julienned
- In medium bowl, combine lime juice and zest/rind, soy sauce, green onions, cilantro, peanut butter, brown sugar, ginger root, garlic, pepper flakes and turkey strips. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unfold lavosh; drain turkey mixture, if necessary, and spread evenly along lower quarter of bread.
- Layer with carrots and cucumbers.
- Roll up tightly and cut into four equal portions.
Note: Lavosh is a round, thin bread that comes in both soft and crisp versions. It's available in Middle Eastern markets and in most supermarkets.