Thai-Style Cucumber Mint Salad
- Yield 4 servings
Cucumber and mint are bright fresh flavors in this Thai-style salad.
- 1 large cucumber or 4 to 5 Kirby cucumbers, skin on and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Thai red chili paste
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well. Allow to marinate 10 minutes before serving.Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well. Allow to marinate 10 minutes before serving.