Thai Shrimp Kebabs
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Marinate shrimp in a hot-sweet sauce then give them a quick turn on the grill.
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and butterflied
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 -- jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- -- Fresh chopped cilantro or basil
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour. Remove shrimp from marinade, thread onto 6 skewers.
- Prepare grill or preheat oven to 350.
- Place skewers on grill or in oven, cook 4 minutes on each side or until done, basting with marinade. Serve with Coconut Couscous.