THAI-REFIC PACIFIC RIM MEATBALL WRAPS
- Yield: 16 pieces
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- 1pound freshly ground turkey
- 1can 6 ounce California slice black olives, drained and rough chopped
- 1tablespoon fish sauce
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/3cup chopped green onion
- 1/4cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1large head Boston bibb lettuce
- 1/4cup fresh chopped mint
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a large bowl mix turkey, olives, fish sauce, garlic and salt to mix; roll into 2-inch meatballs. Brown meatballs in a large ovenproof skillet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Finish baking meatballs in skillet in oven until cooked through about 7 minutes.
Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk green onion, soy sauce, chili sauce, and lime juice.
Rinse and spin dry lettuce leaves then place lettuce on serving platter rib side down. Top each lettuce leaf with meatball then drizzle sauce over and last garnish with mint.