THAI-REFIC PACIFIC RIM MEATBALL WRAPS
- Yield 16 pieces
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 15 mins
- 1 pound freshly ground turkey
- 1 can 6 ounce California slice black olives, drained and rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 large head Boston bibb lettuce
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a large bowl mix turkey, olives, fish sauce, garlic and salt to mix; roll into 2-inch meatballs. Brown meatballs in a large ovenproof skillet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Finish baking meatballs in skillet in oven until cooked through about 7 minutes.
Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk green onion, soy sauce, chili sauce, and lime juice.
Rinse and spin dry lettuce leaves then place lettuce on serving platter rib side down. Top each lettuce leaf with meatball then drizzle sauce over and last garnish with mint.