Thai Pork Pizza
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 16 mins
- 2 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (15-ounce) package prepared pizza crust, (Boboli)
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pea pods, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- cilantro leaves, chopped, if desired
- Heat the oven to 425F.
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread the peanut sauce onto the crust. Sprinkle with pea pods and carrots. Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper. Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook 6-8 minutes until browned and internal temperature reaches 155F. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices. Arrange on the pizza crust. Cover with cheese. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro if desired.
Tip: Use 1 1/2 cups leftover cubed cooked pork instead of pork chops.