Thai Honey Chicken Wings
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4cup honey
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 2tablespoons lime juice
- 1tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1-- garlic clove, minced
- 1teaspoon curry powder
- 1teaspoon hot pepper flakes, or to taste
- 8-- chicken wings, (about 2 pounds)
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken wings, stirring to mix thoroughly. Add wings, stirring to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- To cook, place wings on foil-lined baking pan, reserving excess marinade. Bake at 375F for 25 minutes, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking, until wings are golden brown and cooked through. Remove pan from oven and heat broiler on high; broil wings until deeply browned. Transfer to serving platter to serve.