Thai Honey Chicken Wings
- Yield 4 servings
These baked chicken wings are glazed with a spicy honey sauce.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 -- garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes, or to taste
- 8 -- chicken wings, (about 2 pounds)
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken wings, stirring to mix thoroughly. Add wings, stirring to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- To cook, place wings on foil-lined baking pan, reserving excess marinade. Bake at 375F for 25 minutes, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking, until wings are golden brown and cooked through. Remove pan from oven and heat broiler on high; broil wings until deeply browned. Transfer to serving platter to serve.