Thai Golden Raisin-Peanut Noodle Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 12 minutes
- Cook: 12 minutes
This salad makes a perfect light lunch or flavorful side dish.
- 8ounces linguine pasta
- 1/2cup chicken stock
- 3tablespoons creamy peanut butter butter
- 1 to 1 1/2teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 1/2tablespoons honey
- 3tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2tablespoons peeled fresh gingerroot, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1/2cup California golden raisins
- 1/3cup salted peanuts
- 1/4cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2medium limes, cut into wedges
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Rinse, drain, and place in a large bowl.
- While pasta is cooking, combine chicken stock, peanut butter, chili sauce, honey, soy sauce, gingerroot and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking until smooth. Pour sauce over pasta. Toss until pasta is well coated.
- Divide noodles among 4 bowls. Sprinkle with green onions, raisins, peanuts and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe by Nadine Mesch