Texas Fiesta Soup
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned
- 2 Texas Oranges, sectioned
- 1cup chopped plum tomato
- 1/2cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4cup peeled, seeded, and chopped cucumber
- 1/2cup chopped tomatillo
- 2tablespoons chopped purple onion
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2cup tomato juice
- 1/4cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2tablespoons lime juice
- 1teaspoon Tabasco
- Salt and pepper
- Coarsely chop grapefruit and orange sections, and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and chill 4 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy of TexaSweet