Texas Citrus Salsa
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned and chopped
- 1large Texas Orange, sectioned and chopped
- 1medium tomato, chopped
- 1cup diced bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2teaspoons sugar
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients and stir gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Drain juice before serving.
Tip: Try this easy salsa over a baked potato for a hearty meal. Use a mixture of red, green, and yellow bell peppers for color contrast.
Recipe courtesy of TexaSweet