Tex-Mex Tuna Salad
- Yield 4 servings
A great presentation for tuna salad.
- 2 (9-ounce) cans solid white tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Shredded lettuce
- Low-fat tortilla chips (optional)
- Combine tuna, green onions and celery in a medium bowl.
- Combine corn, black beans, picante sauce, sour cream and cumin; mix well. Pour over tuna mixture; toss lightly.
- To serve, line individual plates with shredded lettuce and top with tuna mixture. Surround with tortilla chips, if desired.