- Yield: 2 servings
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2cup chopped onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 1tablespoon capers, drained
- 2tablespoons sliced black or Kalamata olives
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can artichoke heart quarters, drained
- 1/3cup white wine or cookingwine
- 2cups baby spinach
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Pound each chicken breast until about 1/4-inch thick, and add seasoning to taste.
- Cook chicken breasts in a large skillet, alternating sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Place cooked breasts on a serving platter.
- Heat olive oil and butter in skillet, about 5 minutes. Toss in tomatoes, garlic, capers, olives, and artichokes, and cook until tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in wine until well heated. Add spinach and cook until wilted. To melt Parmesan cheese on chicken breasts, return them to warm skillet.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 406
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 99mg
- Sodium 553mg
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 43g