- Yield 2 servings
Who says two people can’t have a power-packed mouth-watering dinner? This quick chicken dish goes great with pasta.
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced black or Kalamata olives
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can artichoke heart quarters, drained
- 1/3 cup white wine or cookingwine
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Pound each chicken breast until about 1/4-inch thick, and add seasoning to taste.
- Cook chicken breasts in a large skillet, alternating sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Place cooked breasts on a serving platter.
- Heat olive oil and butter in skillet, about 5 minutes. Toss in tomatoes, garlic, capers, olives, and artichokes, and cook until tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in wine until well heated. Add spinach and cook until wilted. To melt Parmesan cheese on chicken breasts, return them to warm skillet.