Teriyaki Seafood and Peach Kabobs
- Yield 4 servings
Try salmon or halibut in these kabobs with peaches, squash and onion.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger root
- 1 -- garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound salmon fillet*, cut into 16 large chunks
- 2 -- peaches or nectarines, cut into 16 chunks
- 2 -- zucchini, cut into 16 chunks
- 1 -- onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 -- long wooden skewers
- In a medium storage container with a lid, combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar, oils, ginger root, and garlic. Add salmon, peaches, zucchini, and onion; toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 3 hours, or overnight. Alternate and thread salmon, peaches, zucchini, and onion onto skewers. Grill or broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 8 to 12 minutes or desired degree of doneness, turning once.
*Halibut may be substituted for salmon.