Teriyaki Rosemary Beef Kabobs from Kikkoman
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 1-inch thick
- 1/2cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/2 red onion, chunked
- Metal or bamboo skewers*
- Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, mustard and rosemary; pour over beef and vegetables in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Skewer beef and vegetables alternately onto bamboo skewers.
- Grill 5 inches from hot coals 5 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired doneness.
*Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
Recipe courtesy of Kikkoman.