Teriyaki Meatball Appetizers from Kikkoman
- Yield 24 pieces
Baked meatballs make a great appetizer when served with extra teriyaki sauce.
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
- Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
- Combine onion, Teriyaki sauce, ground beef and panko in a large bowl and mix well. Shape into small meatballs, about 1 inch in diameter. Place on an ungreased nonstick baking sheet or shallow baking pan. Bake at 325F for 20 minutes. Toss with additional Teriyaki Baste & Glaze before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Kikkoman.