- Yield 4 servings
Marinate 1/2-inch-thick steaks of tofu, tempeh, seitan or queso blanco in this Asian-inspired blend.
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 -- garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger root
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together with a wire whip. Makes enough for 1 pound tofu or other protein source or enough cut vegetables for 4 portions. Makes about 1/4 cup.