- Yield: 2 servings
- 5ounces (1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) canned peaches in heavy syrup (from a 15-ounce can)*
- 2-- fresh lime
- 3ounces (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) Tennessee whiskey
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 2teaspoons whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Do ahead: In a blender, purée entire can of peaches. Transfer peach purée to a separate bowl/pitcher.
- Keep chilled. Rinse blender bowl and return to base. (Makes enough to prepare the recipe 3 times, for 6 servings.)
- To make 2 cocktail drinks: Juice two limes and pour lime juice into blender bowl. Add whiskey, 5 ounces peach purée and sugar. Fill a serving glass with ice, then add ice to blender and repeat, adding another glass of ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into two 14-ounce cocktail glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.