Tater Tot Hotdish
- Yield 4 servings
Turn this home-style casserole into something a bit more elegant by using individual ramekins.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (11-ounce) can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15-ounce) can of French-style green beans, drained
- 16 ounces frozen Tater Tots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place ground beef in a large skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat until no longer pink.
- In an 8-inch square casserole dish, mix together beef, soup and green beans. Place a layer of Tater Tots on top so that the mixture is completely covered. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 45 minutes, or until tots are golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Linda Carlson, Hopkins, Minn.